Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the 13th!

Most people find Friday the 13th a bad day full of superstitions...bad luck...and uneasy feelings.  I however love Friday the 13th.  I don't recall anytime in my life that something bad happened to me on Friday the 13th.  Today was a particularly wonderful Friday the 13th.  I had an awesome nights sleep last night...probably because I Physiqued before going to bed.  I had a good day at work.  I was invited to dinner with some good friends.  I had a great conversation with my newlyweds and I Physiqued again tonight.  I feel great!

I'm again on a roll with my Physique 57 workouts....I'm a big post-it notes fan....here is my newest one. I will be making modifications to this as I continue with my Physique 57 workouts so I can stay on track. 
Woot Woot...I'm 2 for 2 :)

                                                            
Until next time my fellow Physiquesians...
Happy Friday the 13th.

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!! Way to go! :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! ...and thank you for being a fellow Friday the 13th "lover!" I have to say 13 is actually my "lucky" number:) Loving the updates...you're on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. and thank YOU for your SWEET comments:) It makes writing the entries worth it;)

    ReplyDelete