Sunday, June 15, 2014

I'm back.....

Where does the time go?  I don't get it.  I love to blog but I haven't blogged in well over a year.  I'm busy, but not that busy.  Am I boring?  Do I think people aren't interested in lil ol' me?  Maybe, but that's ok.  I started this Blog for me....if I got a few followers along the way that was great.  So, why was I gone for so long??? That is the million $$ question.  I'm going to start again, and I know I'll be a bit rusty at first, but I will get my rhythm back, I know it. Tonight, well I'm just babbling.

So, a quick update to get me started on the blogging bandwagon once again. I'm a Grandma now...Grammie to be exact and I love love love it!  More about that blessed event later. 

I have been lazy for what seems like forever.  I know that I am the master of excuses and I even started believing those excuses.  But....guess what....look what I got....and guess what I did?






I did this tonight?  I did my new Physique 57 DVD.  I was tired, I'm out of shape, 30 minutes seemed like forever, but I did it.  I wasn't going to do it tonight because I was tired. But I didn't use one of my old excuses. I didn't give in.  I did it tonight because I wanted to do it. I want to be healthy. I want to get in shape.  I want to look good in what I am wearing. I want to be a fit Grammie...I want this for me.  

So, there you go. I've started to blog again. I've done my first night with my new Physique 57 DVD. I got to spend 30 minutes with my HollyGirl.  What more can lil ol' me ask for. I'll get there, I'm back and I'm happy and content tonight!

I will close like I always have....Until next time my fellow Physiquesians....

PS: Happy Father's Day to all those amazing Dads out there especially my hubby (who gave me my two greatest gifts), my dad (who made me who I am today), and my babyboy (who celebrated his very 1st Father's Day with his new babygirl).

No comments:

Post a Comment