Sunday, August 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!!

Yesterday Tiffy and I headed out to Riverside for another great family day...to celebrate the (early) birthday of the best of the best...our Mom!!
Tiffy ready to go see Grandma...looking so pretty with her purple bow...Grandma's favorite
I am the person that I am today because of my mom.  I am the woman, wife, friend and amazing mom that I am because of my mom.  I can say with total confidence that I am an amazing mom because I know that I am an amazing mom...because of my mom. I always wanted to be like her and I know that I am....and I'm very proud of it.
She deserves a real crown...
Often the recipient of someones joke....she is so dang cute when she mixes up a word and we ask her to repeat it and she does.....she hasn't lost her Eastern accent after being in Cali for over 55 years....so needless to say, we and her grandkids, repeatedly ask her to say one of her ever so Eastern Accent words....and she does, and we all chuckle and she just goes with the flow...always such a good sport!!!

The birthday guest on honor gets to choose where we go, so off to an Italian Feast for the birthday girl....Carino's Italian Restaurant it is.

Mom and her favorite guy..
Mom's favorite...Eggplant Parmesan
Mom and #1, #2, #3, missing #4
A party of ours is not complete without a photo shoot and a yummy desert..





Happy Birthday Mom...you are the glue that holds this family together. I hope you know how much you are loved and appreciated by every single one of us.
So proud to be your #2!

No comments:

Post a Comment