Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Holly - TV star!!

I am a bit out of order with my blogging but just couldn't wait to post this.

Being Holly's biggest fan...you can imagine how thrilled I was when Holly told me she was going to be on TV to promote the opening of a new Physique 57 studio in Manhattan, NYC.  Holly is a fitness instructor there and the owner asked her to be involved in this publicity piece.  Being such a natural performer...it's no surprise that Holly looked so calm and relaxed and oh so gorgeous.  I must admit - my daughter is beautiful.

Follow the link and enjoy Holly's shining moment.

http://manhattan.ny1.com/content/ny1_living/health/144762/physique-57-to-open-new-studio-on-upper-west-side?ap=1&MP4


1 comment:

  1. Holly is seriously gorgeous and I am not one bit surprised that she would be picked to promote the studio. You are a very proud mom and have every reason to be.

    ReplyDelete