Sunday, July 3, 2011

Jonathan....

Jonathan and Stephanie
Engagement portraits
Looking so Hollywood.

Stopping traffic in Redondo Beach.




Forever "their bench" 
I'm going to go one step forward and two steps back in order to catch everyone up.  My 2nd born, my son, my baby boy Jonathan, is getting married!! Jonathan proposed to Stephanie on 12-11-10 overlooking the beautiful Point Vicente Lighthouse in Rancho Palos Verdes, California..such an amazing day for these two young people.   It's funny when a mom realizes that her son has found "the one" because there is a mix of emotions...happy, sad (in a good sort of way), jealous (because I was always his girl) and pure excitement!!  I am the proud mom of this amazing man, but to me he is still, and will alway be, my baby boy.  It has been a joy to watch Jonathan grow into such a wonderful, hardworking, fun-loving, talented guy.  He and Stephanie are a match made in heaven and they definitely compliment each other.  Stephanie has been a part of our lives since 2003 and we love her to pieces...I am excited for the next 202 days (and counting).......until 1-21-12....

No comments:

Post a Comment