Saturday, October 22, 2011

30 minutes.....

WOOOW Nellie....that Physique 57 Express 30 minute Full Body workout is kicking my bootie! Kudos to Tanya for putting together a quick program for all of us busy people.   This is amazing.  I love it!!

I'm heading out for a family lunch to say good-bye to my Uncle Pete and now I can go enjoy my lunch and not feel guilty because I Physiqued this morning.  I was sitting on my bootie, because I wasn't feeling 100% this morning, and lo and behold (that's a mom saying, yikes)...I saw it...the infamous Guilt Note.  It is still proudly displayed on my TV thus forever a reminder that I need to Physique.  So...well you know how it goes....blah blah blah (Target)..blah blah blah (Physique 57 workout room)...blah blah blah....but when all is said and done, I did my Physique 57 and now I feel TERRIFIC!!

Oh, and I am becoming one with this:

Have a beautiful day everyone...

Until next time my fellow Physiquesians.....

See you in November ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment