Friday, October 21, 2011

Hello Physique 57....I'm back!!!

Oh how I have missed my Physique 57 fun.  I have been so busy and have had such a hard time finding the time to Physique....I know, I know...terrible excuse....bad Suzie!  There has been so much going on in the last few weeks that one day seems to roll into the next and I feel like I have not even been able to take a breath, Physique, or Blog (Hi Natasha ;) heheh). But....thanks to my lil Physiqueing daughter, I am now the proud owner of this.....
Hello Tanya....I've missed you (by the way, your hair looked great in the video).  Anyways...after work, I marched upstairs, put on my workout clothes (Target...some things never change), made my way into my Physique 57 workout room, rolled out my mat, made sure my ball was perfectly inflated, and started my new Express 30 Minute Physique 57 Full Body Workout!! Woot Woot, I loved it.  Oh, and I found a temporary fix to my additional mat under my regular mat dilemma...check this out my Physique 57 friends....
Tah Dah....it works great.  Just what I needed to put under my floor mat when we do our ab stuff....best $2.98 I've spent at Target in long time!

So, among the obvious reasons why I need to get back into my Physiqueing, here is why I am resigned to keep up with my Physique 57 workouts....again....and constantly read the guilt note that is still on the TV and also my Holly note on the fridge...anything that will make me push myself to do my Physique 57 workouts on a regular basis.  Well, last weekend my wonderful nephew Steven got married (that Blog will be coming soon)...I pulled out one of my dresses that I haven't worn in a while. I thought I looked great.  I bought all of the "suckie things" available, some people refer to them as Spanks...not me, I prefer to call them my "suckie things", and poured myself into them and strutted my stuff.  I looked hot, or so I thought.  Little did I know, my "suckie things" were fighting each other. One was sucking in my abs (not my stomach, that's an organ in my body!) the other was keeping the "twins" in place, and both were working against the slip that I had under my dress.  I spent the entire evening re-arranging my "suckie things".  My slip was either showing, or my "twins" cami was riding up, or the other one was making my slip slip!  Arghhhhhh....such stress.  Oh, well, it gives me another goal....

Oh and by the way, I'm taking class(es) when I am there in November, I can't wait.   Oh and one more thing...I did 20 push-ups, modified, yes, but 20 still. Holly is my witness. Yay for me!!

Until next time my fellow Physiquesians....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Suzie! So glad to see you're getting back to Physique 57. I can't wait to meet you in November. :)

    Natasha

    ReplyDelete