Thursday, October 20, 2011

Birthday month.....me first...


Jon and I both have our birthdays in October!  Our birthday celebrations started on my actual birthday, October 7, with dinner with my mom, dad and sisters.  Kings Fish House it is! I love that place.   We always slip in calling absolutely no attention to our party or the birthday guest of honor....yeah right!!! We actually go all out and this year was no exception...crown and wings to boot.
Dinner was great. My Dad picked out the cake and my family spoiled me yet again.  

Nothing beats family to celebrate and mine is the best.
The best parents in the world! 

#1, #2, #3...wish you were here #4
Saturday.....oh what a great day.  While I was out Jon and Steph came over so the three of us could all go out to dinner.  I was not allowed home until they were ready for me.  Hmmmmm, what could they be up to???
Look what I came home to :) The house decorated for my birthday.  Steph said she knew I would want Blog pics. How great is my future DIL.  The three of us headed to Laguna Beach where our evening started out at Las Brisas for cocktails and appetizers. Totally yummy.


Jonathan said they heard of a new place on PCH in Laguna Beach that he thought might be nice to try. So after Las Brisas we headed to restaurant #2. It was sooooo good.

Nick's Laguna Beach
                        440 South Coast HighwayLaguna Beach, CA 92651Reservations: 
                                                                       949.376.8595

The evening would have been perfect if Mauro, Holly and Matt were here too
The future Mr. & Mrs.

My amazing family all went in together for my birthday gift.  I was so totally surprised (secretly wished I would get this) and so so happy that I did.  How spoiled am I??
iPad Happiness

Once we got home even Tiffy joined in the celebration.

I had such a great birthday.  I love my family for making it so special for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment