Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hello Fellow Physiquesians...

I am definitely fighting something...my friend took me to dinner on Tuesday for a belated birthday celebration and the next day I wasn't feeling well at all. Food poisoning or the flu?  I'm not sure but I took yesterday to rest and recover then came home today and still wasn't feeling100% but I still wanted to do my Physique 57 workout.  I did it with less enthusiasm than I have in the past but I still did it.  I really enjoy my Physique 57 workouts and I am trying oh so hard to stay dedicated and focused.

I'm hoping that I will bounce back because of this....


We have a new addition to our family...meet AVA ROSE MARTINEZ.  This little beauty is our new great-niece.  Our nephew Danny and his beautiful wife Melissa welcomed this little precious bundle of joy into their family at 3:29 this afternoon and I want to go visit her so I need to get to feeling better.  So...
Until next time my fellow Physiquesians.... 

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better very soon Suzie! And your little niece it gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete