Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy Fall Physiqueing

Fall.  One of my most favorite times of year....I love the fall.  I love the crisp weather. I love the turning colors of the leaves (yes, we have a few in Cali)...I love the early dark nights...here in Cali we still have warm days but beautiful cool nights.  
Welcome FALL...

I love to decorate my house for the Fall and for Halloween. 


I love to dig out my Christmas CD's...October 1...it's my rule...I love the Fall!

Now that it's fall, all I hear about is this...
The pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks...

But this is my favorite...
The salted caramel hot chocolate at Starbucks.

I love it.  I'm actually gonna get me one tomorrow for two reasons:

#1-I went to the dentist today-anyone who knows me knows that is a real feat;
#2-I did my Physique 57 tonight and I feel great!

I plan to do my Physique 57 each day in October...so
Until next time my fellow Physiquesians...Happy Fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment