Friday, October 21, 2011

Jonathan's Birthday Celebration

From this oh so cute little toddler....
To this amazing man!
Wednesday night we celebrated Jonathan's birthday...this year he is an engaged guy. Next year...he will be a husband. Oh man, the sound of that is so neat.  I am so blessed to be Jon's Momma.  He is such an amazing guy.  He always makes me laugh!  He is a great son to us, brother to Holly and Matt, and wonderful fiance to his Stephanie.  I am so happy for my son, but it's hard to not keep thinking I wish he was still the little boy in the picture up top.  


After work I drove out to Jon and Steph's apartment in Redondo Beach and headed out for Jon's birthday dinner.


Jon is always less than thrilled when they sing to him...I love it!
It's worth it for the birthday dessert tho.
After a delicious dinner, we headed back to Jon and Steph's apartment for presents for this birthday boy.


Even Chloe was interested in what Steph got Jon.
Happy Birthday Jonathan.  You will forever be my baby boy. I love you so much and cannot wait to see what the future holds for you and Stephanie.  
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment