Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bridal shower #2 and a Physique 57 night-cap...


Yesterday afternoon was my future daughter-in-law's 2nd Bridal Shower.  I had a blast and I am having so much fun enjoying all of the festivities leading up to the big day....69 days and counting!!

I usually do my Physiqueing in the evenings...it just seems to be a great night-cap for me, but yesterday I made the mistake of not Physiqueing before leaving for Stephanie's shower figuring I would do it when I got home. The shower started at 4pm so I figured I would be home by around 9pm ish and would do my Physique 57 work-out when I got home then I would have a great nights sleep.  WRONG!!  I got home at 1am...needless to say, that was some shower and I didn't get my Physique 57 workout in.  My DIL had a great time and was "showered" with so much love and amazing gifts so it was worth sacrificing my Physiqueing last night.

I was introduced to a yummy drink...a non-alcoholic one since I was driving myself, and for those of you who know me, know that I work for a DUI attorney and I just didn't want to end up being a client so.....this was my drink of choice last night.  It was so good and even better, only 5 calories per glass!!


Before I continue with my Physique 57 post for this Sunday night....I want to share some pictures from the shower.

MIL and MOB
THE FUTURE MR. AND MRS. MENDOZA
MIL, BRIDE-TO-BE, MOB

OK, back to my Physique 57 Sunday night post.   After meeting Jon and Steph for lunch today (that always makes this momma very happy), I headed home, got my laundry done then pulled out my pink Physique 57 mat and my weights and hit the floor so I could get my groove on tonight.  I really enjoy my Physique 57 workouts and feel so good when I am done. I am on the count-down for my trip back east...one week from today.  In one week, at this time, Tiffy and I will be landing in NYC!!  Tiffy and I are getting our bags packed and we are gonna be leaving on a jet plane to go spend Thanksgiving with Holly, Matt, Maggie Lu, my hubby and Matt's parents.  The only thing that would make that perfect holiday trip even better is if Jon, Steph and Jer were going too!  I am so excited about being able to take Physique 57 class(es) while I am there.  I want to prove to myself that I can get thru a Physique 57 class and do better than the first time I took class with Holly.  I do not plan on standing at the ballet barre feeling like I am gonna toss my cookies like I did the first time.....I'm prepared this time!! I've been Physiqueing...I am a Physiquer! I can do push-ups and tricep dips!! 

Oh, and again I say.....let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!

So....until next time my fellow Physiquesians.

No comments:

Post a Comment