Sunday, November 20, 2011

Leaving' on a jet plane....but gotta Physique 1st!

Today is the day.  Tiffy and I are heading back east to spend Thanksgiving with my Jersey Girl, Matt, and Maggie Lu.  Matt's parents arrive on Tuesday and Mauro comes in on Wednesday.  I'm really excited to celebrate Thanksgiving with my beautiful daughter; it has been way too many years since we have shared this holiday together.

I woke up this morning feeling aches and pains all over, probably because I dug out my boots and wore them all day yesterday to get my feet used to them.  So back to the aches and pains....I figured what better way to prepare for my flight than to Physique!  I ran up stairs, dug out my old work out clothes because I've packed my Target and Old Navy gems because I'M TAKING HOLLY'S PHYSIQUE 57 CLASSES IN NYC! (well N & I are taking Holly's classes ;))....I'm so excited.  I found my Physique 57 socks, packed my stuff, and I'm ready to get my groove on in the Big Apple.

Oh and by the way, all of those morning aches and pains are now gone.  My morning workout left me feeling great.  I'm glad I made the time for two reasons: #1) I feel really good, not sore anymore; and #2) I think I will be much more comfortable during the flight.  Physiqueing is the way to go!

Here is a way too cute picture of my precious, adorable traveling companion...

Tiffy Lu is ready to go spend the week with Maggie Lu

Until next time my fellow Physiquesians....
See you in NJ/NYC!
Oh, any luck on that snow request ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment