Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Phelling Sick and Physiqueing....

Well, today I broke down and went to the Doctor.......

these didn't work..... 


So....I got these.....


I don't want to miss my Physique 57 date with H&N next week, so I needed to get the heavy hitter stuff so I am not sick for my trip.  I leave on Sunday so I wanted to make sure I could get the infamous "Z Pak" in me before I left so I will be in good shape once I get there. The OTC stuff just didn't cut it...I needed a dose of the big stuff.

Oh and while I was at the doctor's office....I got this too!


I braved it up and finally gave in and got my tetanus and whooping cough shot. Seeing as I am the Queen of Bronchitis, and we have a ton of little precious ones in our family, it was best that I get both, especially the whooping cough shot. BTW, it's good for 10 years, so I am also covered when I become a Grandma ;). Oh, and because my arms are getting so toned from Physiqueing, the needle almost broke off when she stuck me.  Not really, but it sounds good right?!

So, that brings me to my Physiqueing for tonight.  Most people would say, oh there's Suzie, she has a perfect excuse to miss her Physique 57 workout tonight. Ordinarily they would be right. Hmmmm, were they??

I got home from work, took Tiffy out, fed her, headed out because I wanted to try to get some boots and sweaters for my trip back east, went to the mall, didn't find anything, was gonna go to WalMart but was too tired (again, people are thinking, excuse #2 to skip Physiqueing), drove home, took Tiffy out again (short walk around the cul-de-sac this time), fed her again (she eats several small, home cooked meals a day), and wait for it wait for it......(this was fun...I really wanted to keep H&N guessing). Did she or Didn't she Physique?! hehehe.

I went up stairs, put on my Physique 57 work out clothes (Target), I rolled out my pink mat, hit play and started my Physiqueing!  HAAAAA, I didn't skip my Physique 57 tonight.  But I must be honest, I didn't make it thru the whole thing either.  My arm is a bit sore (those shots are tiny but mighty) and I'm hacking up a lung (see above re Queen of Bronchitis), but at least I tried it.  I may not have made it thru the whole workout, but I did not give in to my old ways and use being sick as an excuse.  I gave myself only 1/2 credit because I want to be honest with the Physique 57 November Challenge, but 1/2 is better than nothing.  That is quite an achievement for me! Alas, I did not skip, I did my Physique 57 tonight!

So, I am going to start my "Z Pak" tonight, I know I will feel much better by Sunday when I take off. I plan on hitting my Physique 57 DVD's for the rest of the week - maybe modified, but I'll still do it so I will be ready to Physique it with H&N....hopefully I will see T too :)

Oh, and BTW, I have totally gotten over those dreaded work pictures.  I am happy with my Physique 57 results and will continue to work towards a healthier Suzie :)

So, until new time my fellow Physiquesians....

No comments:

Post a Comment