Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dedication Day for Jackson


We were lucky enough to be able to join our family when our great-nephew Jackson was dedicated at church at the beginning of the month.  It was such a special time to share in another milestone of this little punkin's life. I am blessed because I have a great bond with both sides of our family.... no in-laws here just one big family.

After the dedication there was a lunch for all of the church members and guests. Mauro and I got to spend a few hours with his sister, brother-in-law and our nieces and nephews and their sweet little ones.  My niece Angela started calling me Grantie to make it easier for my great nieces and nephews....I hope these little ones call me Grantie too :)  We are proud to be great aunt and uncle to these little angels....
Grantie and Kylee and Levi
Jackson
Ava will be here before we know it.  This Grantie cannot wait!
Great Uncle Mauro, Grantie and Levi...
don't you just want to squeeze those cheeks
Uncle Mauro, Diane and Melissa
Desi and Levi
Diane and Levi and me
Kylee and Grantie
Little Jackson and Uncle Danny with the book we got him
I think this picture is so beautiful.  CL Photography by a family friend...Chris Scieneaux.....
like his FB page C L Photography.

                                         Looking forward to more fun times with family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment