Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday Funday....but first Physique 57 from my Saturday Funday.....

OK so yesterday I spent the day with my parents and sister...it was a ton of fun; I tried very hard not to over indulge. I ordered a diet coke then chased the girl down to change it to an iced-tea! Anyone who knows me knows that this is a major sacrifice when it comes to my beverage choices.  We went here....


I did well with my lunch choice (the whole time thinking that I have got to Physique 57 when I get home-BTW..the guilt note is still in it's faithful place).

I, with pride, looked at the SkinnyLicious Menu and ordered the SkinnyLicious Turkey and Avocado sandwich (no mayo!) Freshly Roasted Turkey Breast, Smoked Bacon, Avocado, Tomato and Mayonnaise on a Toasted Bun. Served with a Green Salad..it was delicious! 


Oh yeah for me...I'm gonna be able to skip my Physiqueing this weekend....I did good! NOT!!


Let's get real...who can go here....
without ordering this.....

In my defense...I shared it with my sister and then my nephew had a few bites too...so I can say, with all honesty, I DID NOT EAT THE WHOLE THING. Phewww...glad I got that off my chest! (gotta work on the chest but that's a whole new Physique 57 story...hopefully there is a booster for that because my chest and Abs seem pretty friendly with each other, kinda an exaggeration, but oh what a picture I do not ever want..sorry for that visual my friends!!)

BUT...oh man, I just blew my chances to not have to Physique 57 this weekend.  So up I get on this lovely Sunday morning, take Tiffy out, feed her, get on the computer to FB stalk (most people need their coffee first thing, not me, I need to see what everyone has been up to and what I missed), then I march upstairs, put on my workout clothes (Target, again) and do this...


I really like this Physique 57 Arm & Ab Booster video...it makes me feel good and less guilty about I may have eaten the day before!!

So again...the old Suzie is sitting on one shoulder and the new Suzie is on the other...the new Suzie and Physique 57 won again! Woot Woot.


Until next time my fellow Physiquesians...

No comments:

Post a Comment