Saturday, September 24, 2011

I went dancing this morning.....

Physique 57 thigh dancing that is!!!  I was working the Physique 57 classic with Tanya this morning and I felt good....no I felt great!!! News flash...I need to go buy heavier hand weights....I'm movin' up. Woot Woot for me.
these are outta here....
I must admit - it is so hard to get up and get motivated after a really long, hard, and busy week at work. I am still in the mindset where I can easily just not do it...just use the excuse that I am way too tired.  It is true, I do feel exhausted once the weekend rolls around but I am trying so hard to keep my mind (and body) in a better place (and the guilt note up where it belongs).   I noticed the other day that I put a guilt note in my wallet too (I don't remember doing that) but it works. I must keep Physiqueing....I have goals to achieve and I am going to do just that!!

I woke up this morning, took Tiffy for a walk and then said to myself..."get your bootie up stairs, get out of your PJ's, put on your workout clothes (Target again) and go bond with Tanya!!" No lumpy bottom for me...I'm working it!  I like Tanya..that lady can push me like it's noone's business.  No matter how exhausted I am...I can't stop because Tanya tells me not to stop...I have to listen to her or else! :) Just kidding Tanya...I think you are great.
Hello Tanya....
One thing I have to do this week is order my ballet barre...it just doesn't work using Holly's old desk chair...I deserve that ballet barre....it's gonna be my gift to myself so I can get better at my Physiqueing.

I'm so excited...we are going to Jersey City for Thanksgiving this year. I'm gonna take some Physique 57 classes in the Big Apple with my Boo....I cannot wait to see how much better I am since the last time I took classes.  I am a Physique 57 girl afterall!! :)

Until next time my fellow Physiquesians....

No comments:

Post a Comment