Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Physique 57 weekend slacker....:(

Honesty is the best policy right?  So here goes...I slacked over the weekend.  I had a lot going on and just didn't make the time for my Physiqueing...a Physique 57 weekend slacker.  Bad me :( (scold scold). I'm finishing up plans for a bridal shower for Stephanie, my daughter-in-law to be (remember the mother-of-the groom dress I'm working towards?).  I made that and other family events a priority this weekend....good reasons, bad excuses.

This morning I had not just the original guilt note, but I added an additional guilt note.  It worked!!  I came right home after work, took Tiffy for a walk and headed upstairs to change into my workout clothes (Old Navy this time...real "old" Old Navy)! Many of you may think...she must be in shape, she walks Tiffany every day.  Let me be perfectly honest...a walk with Tiffy does not consist of much. One stroll around the cul-de-sac and we are done.  Plus she is so dang cute that sometimes when we are out for our walks, I cannot resist carrying her so we can cuddle as we walk.  Little legs mean short walks for this little punkin.  Have a look at my walking buddy....wouldn't you just love to cuddle with her too??


I got right into it but was tired much quicker than last week.  It is amazing to me how good I felt doing my Physique 57 regularly last week and how much harder it was for me when I missed a couple of days.  Lesson learned!!

But the most important thing, I believe, is that I got back into it!  I did my Physique 57 tonight and plan to do it again tomorrow night and the next....

I must share a proud moment tho....I lost 1/2 an inch off of my waist!!!! Yipee!!! Physiqueing is paying off.  I was thrilled...I texted my baby girl and she was proud of me.  That is worth all of the pain I get as I get healthy and fit!!  Oh and our dear friend Vanessa...wanted to know if  I was sure that wasn't me at the ballet barre...I knew I loved that girl. Thanks Nessa :)

Until next time fellow Physiquesians....

PS...my baby girl will be here in 4 days....yippee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment